Sunday, April 1, 2007

Shahbaz Babies in the NICU... Update #7

For today's update we have something special. Amy's brother Todd has put together a mini, video-documentary on the Little Ones.

Please go to the link below to view the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEpcF4NgS3A (Now on YouTube)

For those of you who can't access it. I will update the blog soon with the progress of Amy and the Little Ones.



For now, Amy is still at Santa Monica hospital. Her recovery has been a bit slow because she has continued to have high-blood pressure. We hope for her to come home tomorrow.

Please continue to pray for her and the Little Ones.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome update!! : ) It made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to add our prayers and blessings from Canada! Our 3 kids (who my Mom tells me are 4th cousins to your kids on the Chessum side!)are very interested to see those babies as they wait for their own baby sister to arrive any day! We've been praying for those babies & Amy at our Mom's group as well-we're all thrilled to see them looking so healthy! Love, Janis & Nathan Scott, Caleb, Acacia, Levi & baby #4!

Dan said...

Hey Phil & Amy - I just caught up on all of this - I feel like I just went through a roller coaster just reading it - I'm sure you guys are tired after going through all of this! What a beautiful story - brought me to tears. I celebrate with you and you will all be in our thoughts and prayers. Blessings to your precious family. Love, Danielle (Pruitt) Cummings :)

Anonymous said...

I love Cedar's sunglasses! :)

~ali*

Patti Fowler said...

Amy and Phil,
What a LOVE STORY! I just burst out with tears of joy as I read the your story. We can't wait to meet the kids. Kinton and I send our very best and will keep you in our prayers. The babies are beautiful and they are blessed to be in the care of such loving parents!

Love,
Patti Fowler (Dan's Mom)

Anonymous said...

Hey Phil!!!

Any updates on the babies? Are they all well? How's Amy?